2015 Big 33 Cheerleading Tryouts - Nomination must be completed by Cheer Coach!
Minimum skills to tryout will include:
- A standing back handspring (preferred, but not mandatory.)
- Must be willing to execute all tumbling and stunting on grass, track and turf during game week.
- Level to high advanced jumps.
- Strong dance and motion technique.
- The ability to execute extensions, liberties, and heel stretches (flyers must be standing on their right leg for all single leg stunts.)
- Tryouts include: jump execution, tumbling demonstration, and stunt deomnstration with other tryout candidates and the performance of a cheer and dance to be taught at tryouts.
Cheerleaders registered by December 15th will get a free t-shirt!
Copyright © Big 33 | All Rights Reserved. Designed By: Next Phase Web Design